Monday, August 20, 2007

Random News

Things have been mildly eventful around here. After being gone for work we came back home to find that the bike we hadn't brought with us - our hardtail (2002 Giant XTC SE 1) was stolen from our locked basement. We've reported to the police and I talked to our tenant insurance people, but apparently we're only covered for about 1/4 of what that bike's worth... which is equivalent to our deductible. Thank goodness we took our other bikes with us! You can bet were getting extra insurance for our other bikes this week! ... so if anyone sees this bike around Kingston please let me know - it's pretty rare and distinctive.
In other news... my sister still hasn't had her baby. She was due on Aug. 17th so it should be any day now. Last I heard the name was going to be Breanna Marie if it's a girl and Chad (Joseph or Wayne) if it's a boy. I'll post pictures and info as I get it. Tom's back in TO this week, but next week heads up to Baker Lake for a couple of weeks. My thesis is coming along... by the end of the week I will be done all of the small last details... just still waiting for corrections for my third paper to come back. I guess that's all the traffic around here these days!

No comments: