Monday, April 10, 2006

Tigger Scarf

I was going through the pictures on my digital camera and remembered that I had wanted to post this scarf. I spent a month or so crocheting it for my 3 year old niece for christmas... finishing it minutes before getting in the car to drive over for the big Hamilton Christmas dinner... In the midst of unwrapping gifts she discovered it... and gave a squeal of delight!... but so many presents to look at left it soon forgotten. Later in the evening she refused to even try it on so I could see how it looked on her... who knows if she's ever worn it since... so here's to the tigger scarf. I thought it was cool.

2 comments:

gnat said...

You've got MAD skillz! I think Tigger is way cool. Well done!

Anonymous said...

I just checked and your neice has worn it a few times. Omajudi